Sunday, March 20, 2011

The Blocks Are Done

Block #16 - V and Co.

Fun block I changed up by using different fabric for each pinwheel.

Block Extra #4

This ones is based on block #4.  I used some scraps and turned the half triangle cut offs into pinwheels and trimmed down to 2.5  I really love how this one came out.
Block #2 Revised
 
I thought that this block needed a little something.  So I ripped out the two white squares in between the dark grey ones and added the cute little Gnomes.  Very happy with it now.

Yeah!  All the blocks together.  I added a light aqua boarder around each block when I created the collage.  This is what I'm thinking of doing for the sashing.  I'm still trying to decide on the outside boarder and binding.  The backing will be a red polka-dot pieced with scraps from the front.  I'm so excited to get it all together.  My favorite part is pulling it out of the drier all warm and crinkly and wrapping it around myself.  So close.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment