Monday, May 23, 2011

Pajama Party

Breanna had a Pajama party at preschool last month and because they could take a doll or animal she wanted me to make her doll pajamas.  So I made them matching pajamas, Breanna was actually in need of some spring/summer pajamas.  I did not have a pattern for a doll and I wanted it to be very simple and fast.   So I just cut out a trapezoid and then cut two holes for the arms and did a tight zigzag around the edges to keep them from fraying.  Then I added a raffle at the bottom and a bow on the front to look like hers and iron on Velcro down the back. 


Pretending to sleep.

Since both, Breanna's and the dolls, pajamas went together so fast and I had fun making it, I made some pajama bottoms for Nolan.  He was so excited to have me make him something I had a hard time getting him to stay still for a picture.  He has being a tiger or lion.







No comments:

Post a Comment