Saturday, May 21, 2011

More Spring/Summer Outfits


Breanna's new favorite shirt, the flower pin shirt, she named it.  The shirt I got at Target for $2.  It was a XXL shirt that I cut apart, saving and using the hem.  I just used a simple peasant shirt pattern and lengthened it to the hem of the shirt.  I left the hem off the sleeves and they just rolled up a little.  Such an easy shirt, I love Target clearance, but it needed something to make it special and stand out.  So I made a felt flower and the flower pin shirt was born.



The flower was made using wool felt blend, I really like the feel of the wool.  I just made 5 different size three petal flower pinched them in the center of each petal and sew a few stitches to give them some depth and then sewed them together with a aqua button.  I pinned it to the shirt so it can be removed before washing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment