Friday, April 29, 2011

Tiered Skirt and Chloe & Mieko Shirt

I made B this skirt for fabric that I just bought at a quilting shop going out of business.  I bought 4 different prints of a patty Young line for 40% off.   I bought enough to make my two nieces matching skirts.  The shirt was a purchased XXL at Target for $2 bucks, love it.  I had enough of the shirt scraps to make the skirt into a skort.  It turned out so cute.  Can not wait for the nice weather to kick in so she can wear in out.


Shot of the built in shorts.

I made 3 shirts for the Mieko and Chloe sew along and B was very interested in the reason behind the shirts and did a pretty good job explaining it to a few people .  So I decided to make her one too, the striped shirt need something and the Pink Fig Pattern was perfect.  I love how the girls dresses match B's skirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment