Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Quilt Along Blocks # 7-9 + Bonus Block

I'm very much enjoying the quilt a long and learning so much.  I find myself looking forward to Monday and Thursday mornings just to see the next block.  I know I need to get a life:)
Block # 7 House of a la mode


Block # 8 Moda home mom
I was a little worried about this one but I love how the appliqued geese turned out.

Block # 9 Blue Nickle Studios
I had originally had white with small red poke-a-dots fabric in place of the red circles but ripped it out, it was just too much white.  I like it much better with the red circles.

All 9 blocks together for the first time.


Block #9+ Blissful Things
This block was inspired by block #3 and #6  and I'm very pretty happy about how it came out.  I will definitely be making more bonus blocks.  It was very fun to create.  I don't know if I will use them to make the quilt larger of for piecing the back.
Tomorrow is Thursday, can't wait to see what Amy's Creative Side has planned for block # 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment